- How would life be different if there were no electricity? Think of three different ways.
- What are three ways the world would be different if people did not need to sleep? What would you do with the extra time?
- If you could choose one thing that costs money and make it free for everyone forever, what thing would you choose? Why?
- Which do you think is most important to our lives: cars and airplanes or computers? Why?
- If people could not see colors, how would traffic lights work? How would you design a traffic system that does not rely on colors?
If you have questions about how we can help your child succeed, call The Literacy & Language Center at (415) 242-1205 or visit www.literacyandlanguagecenter.com.