Strong early education is very important to achieving success later in life. A big part of this education is your child’s literacy and reading skills. Check out the links below to learn more about literacy education and the benefits of encouraging your child to read.
- Dyslexia is a condition that affects many people. Click on this link to learn about a few celebrities who have made major accomplishments despite the challenge of dyslexia.
- This news article discusses the importance of having a reading role model in the classroom.
- Many children experience dyslexia and other problems with reading. Read this post from the Child Development Institute to find out more about dyslexia.
- Check out this story on CNN.com by renowned author James Patterson on how to encourage your child to be a voracious reader.
- If your child is resistant to reading, take a few tips from Oprah.com on how to make reading fun for your child.
For personalized help with your child’s learning skills and related issues, please contact the experts at the Literacy and Language Center in San Francisco by calling (415) 242-1205 today.