Reading is a valuable tool to keep children learning, engaged, and entertained. For children who struggle with language issues, the Literacy and Language Center is here to help.
- This helpful guide from Waterstone’s gives advice to parents on how to choose good books for children with dyslexia.
- For even more great reading ideas, check out this top 100 children’s book list from USA Today.
- Where the Wild Things Are author Maurice Sendak gives great insight into his book and other popular children’s books in this article from Time magazine.
- Reading Rockets explains why visual imagery and illustrations are vital to helping children learn to read on this website.
- Check out this parenting page for tips on how to help your child love reading and writing.
Our San Francisco learning center is designed to help children realize their potential and accomplish their goals. For more information, call (415) 242-1205.