We have recently discussed multi-sensory reading programs and myths about dyslexia. You can find additional information on these subjects with the links below!
- The International Dyslexia Association provides more information on the benefits of multi-sensory instruction.
- For examples of multi-sensory teaching methods, take a look at this article from ReadingRockets.org.
- You can learn about additional myths and truths regarding dyslexia on the website of The Yale Center for Dyslexia & Creativity.
- This article from the Child Mind Institute provides more information on common myths about dyslexia.
- To find out more about debunking dyslexia myths, check out this article from the University of Michigan.
To learn more about the reading programs offered at the Literacy and Language Center, call us today at (415) 242-1205.