In our latest blogs, we’ve looked at famous people who have dyslexia and steps that parents can take after their child has been diagnosed with a learning disability. Take a look at the resources below to discover additional information on these topics.
- This article from The Huffington Post discusses Orlando Bloom’s appearance at the 2010 Child Mind Institute’s dyslexia lecture series.
- You can learn about other celebrities who have dyslexia with this slideshow from Fox News.
- Disabled-World.com provides additional information on famous individuals with dyslexia.
- To learn more about helping your child after a learning disability diagnosis, take a look at this article from HelpGuide.org.
- Check out this article from EmpoweringParents.com for more information on learning disabilities in children.
To learn more about the learning programs offered at The Literacy and Language Center in San Francisco, call us today at (415) 242-1205.